Our Spring 2023 mini-grant application is now closed. Check back this fall for another opportunity to apply!
VCLD competitive mini-grants are intended to support innovative, classroom-based programs/interventions designed for students with learning disabilities.
Two mini-grants of up to $500 each will be awarded each year.
Winners also receive complimentary Symposium registration.
- The applicant must be a full-time teacher in a Virginia school
- The applicant must be a current member of VCLD
- Funds may not be used for staff development, personnel, or hardware.
- Funds will be disbursed when all receipts have been received by the VCLD treasurer.
- Mini-grant recipients must submit a summary report with applicable documentation to VCLD
- Recipients are expected to disseminate results of the programs/interventions at the following VCLD annual symposium. (Grant winners will be given a reduced rate for VCLD symposium attendance).
How to apply
- Fall 2023: When the application is open, visit the website to download the mini-grant application,
- Attach an itemized budget
For more information about the Mini-Grant Opportunity
Contact Lenette Hillian, Awards & Honors Co-Chairperson