Video archives of our First Friday webinars:
First Friday Teacher Webinar Virtual Tools Teachers Can’t Live Without:
VDOE Panelists’ Favorite Resources for Teaching During COVID-19:
Culturally Responsive Teaching:
About 500 educators have joined us for our First Friday Webinars held from August through November 2020.
Feedback from participants overwhelmingly positive:
- Thank you so much for the amazing resources and ideas for distance learning! Awesome webinar!
- Thank you for sharing your resources, ideas, and experiences.
- Very informative session! Thanking all of you!
- Thank you for this informative webinar. I learned a lot of information.
- Thank you guys! Love the new knowledge I learned today!
- I tremendously enjoyed tonight’s session! The panel was down to earth, open, and honest. As a middle school special education teacher (self-contained), I appreciated the little tidbits of information and plan on watching it again so I can catch everything.
Be sure to join us for our third webinar on October 2. See details for free registration on our homepage.