Educational Partnerships: Yours + Mine = Ours
Our spring symposium will be held in-person at Virginia Wesleyan University. The theme for the symposium is Educational Partnerships: Yours + Mine = Ours, with an emphasis on co-teaching.
- Social Emotional Learning
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Content Area Instruction
- Evidence-Based Practices/High-Leverage Practices
- and Much More!
- Dr. Corrin Gillis, Old Dominion University
- Dr. Clara Hauth, Marymount University
- Dr. William McConnell, Virginia Wesleyan University
- Dr. Paul Riccomini, The Pennsylvania State University
- Lenette Hillian, Portsmouth Public Schools
- Dr. LaRon Scott, Virginia Commonwealth University
Visit the Symposium Event Site to see the schedule of sessions and speakers, and to register for the symposium. Take advantage of Early Bird Pricing until 3.30.22!